We reserve the right to change the URL, modify or discontinue, and restrict or block access to, the Services or modify or remove any Content from the Services, at any time without notice to you. We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Services, except as required by applicable law.
Access to or use of Services or registering on the Website are intended solely for persons who are 18 or older. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Doodlewala reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Doodlewala's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous content,, or promotes obscenity, pedophilia, pornography, racism or bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise unlawful or illegal in any manner whatever;;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets (“intellectual property rights”), rights of publicity or privacy (including without limitation unauthorized use or disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Doodlewala, Doodlewala.com, www.doodlewala.com or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Doodlewala or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Doodlewala's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Doodlewala's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Doodlewala.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Website) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15. Doodlewala shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
You may download the Content available on the Website, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such Content, (2) use such Content only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such Content, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such Content.
Contents Posted on Site
You shall be responsible for any notes, messages, emails, billboard postings, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted or transmitted by you to the Website (collectively, "Member Content"). You grant Us the worldwide, perpetual and transferable rights in such Member Content. We shall be entitled to use the Member Content or any of its elements for any type of use forever, including but not limited to promotional and advertising purposes and in any media whether now known or hereafter devised, including the creation of derivative works that may include the Member Content You provide. You agree that You are not entitled to any payment or other compensation for such use of Member Content You post.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
THE CONTENT, WEBSITE, ALL THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED EXCEPT OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, DOODLEWALA EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY WARRANTY REGARDING THE TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. DOODLEWALA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Doodlewala does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- This site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Doodlewala make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Doodlewala is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Doodlewala is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Doodlewala will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Doodlewala from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS, unless you are a member of our loyalty program.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Doodlewala does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Doodlewala reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Doodlewala may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Doodlewala reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Doodlewala.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, Doodlewala may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
2. You have specifically authorized Doodlewala or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically or through Cash on Delivery to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by Doodlewala is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, receiving payment through Cash On Delivery, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the Doodlewala Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks. Further, by providing Payment Facility, Doodlewala is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Transaction or the Transaction Price.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with Doodlewala to purchase the products and /or services from Doodlewala using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to Doodlewala using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with Doodlewala through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate Doodlewala Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction. In case of Cash On Delivery transactions, Buyer is not required to confirm the receipt of products or services.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer)
• Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Doodlewala in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. Doodlewala reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Doodlewala may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. Doodlewala reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with Doodlewala or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. Doodlewala may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay (for Cash On Delivery transactions) Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Doodlewala. As a result of such check if Doodlewala is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. Doodlewala may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if Doodlewala deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, Doodlewala may hold Transaction Price and Doodlewala may not Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that Doodlewala will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond control of Doodlewala.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made thereunder, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and Doodlewala Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Doodlewala Money ("Doodlewala Money") is a pre-paid payment instrument which is associated with your Website account. You can maintain a balance of money (if permitted), and redeem it at your convenience.
Refill of Doodlewala Money: Your Doodlewala Money cannot be refilled directly, and can only be refilled by the system in case of refunds.. There is no need to maintain a minimum balance.
Refund of Doodlewala Money Amount: Your Doodlewala Money will be non-refundable
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Doodlewala will be liable for any money lying to your credit in Doodlewala Money, any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages or losses of any kind, arising from the use of Doodlewala Money or association with Doodlewala Money.
14 Day Replacement Guarantee*
The 14 Day Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been unhappy with their purchase on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from Doodlewala subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Notify Doodlewala of any defects in the product/s at the time of delivery of the product/s and/or within 14 days from the date of delivery and the same product/s will be replaced in return of the defective product/s. 2. Replacement can be for the entire product/s or part/s of the product subject to availability of the same with Doodlewala.
Following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement:
• Damages due to misuse of product;
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product;
• Any consumable item which has been used/installed;
• Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers;
• Digital products/services • Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered;
• Any product which is 'made to order' on customer's request
On Clothing, Footwear and Accessories, we accept 14 day exchange subject to the following conditions:
Clothes and footwear are not used (other than for trial), altered, washed, soiled or damaged in any way.
Original tags and packaging should be intact. For items that come in branded packaging, the box should be undamaged.
Damaged or defective clothing and footwear products are meanwhile covered by the 14 Day Replacement Guarantee.
If Doodlewala has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Doodlewala may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
Doodlewala reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Doodlewala may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Doodlewala, its owner, officers, directors, employees and agents, licensee(s), affiliates, subsidiaries, group companies (as applicable) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services, the Website or Your violation of these Terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In the event there is any problem or dispute that you may have with us, you agree that you will, as an initial matter, email us at email@example.com regarding your complaint or dispute. If your complaint or dispute is not resolved satisfactorily within thirty (30) days after our receipt of your mail, we may approach the courts. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the informal process described in this paragraph is a precondition to pursuing any other dispute resolution process.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Services, and Website Content remains with you. Neither Doodlewala nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services, Doodlewala Content or Website will be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, of any kind, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the access to or use of or inability to use the Services or Website, Doodlewala Content or Website, even if the User has been informed of the possibility of such damages.
In no event will Doodlewala’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms or from the use of or inability to use the Services, Doodlewala Content or Website exceed the total payments that you made to Doodlewala for the Original Works of Art and/or Printed Works that are the subject of a claim.
Please contact us for any questions or comments about these Terms or (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding this Website at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a complaint, you may contact us at:
Mr. Sushil Bhasin
KRIPPS TOOLING CONSORTIUM
F-261, Flatted Factory Complex, Okhla Indl. Area, Phase – III, New Delhi – 110020
Time: Mon - Sat (10:00 - 18:00)
Doodlewala respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Doodlewala at email@example.com
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Doodlewala prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we will 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
* Report offensive Display Names
* Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
Doodlewala will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
1. Limits placed on account privileges;
2. Loss of special status;
3. Account suspension.
The Replacement Guarantee seeks to assist Buyers who have been unhappy with their purchase on the Website. If at the time of delivery and/or within specified days from the date of delivery of the product/s, if any defect is found, then the buyer of the product/s can ask for replacement of the product/s from Doodlewala.
If Doodlewala has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Doodlewala may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and /or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program.
Doodlewala reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Doodlewala may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to Doodlewala on the Doodlewala website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by Doodlewala.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. Doodlewala can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 14 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us, Doodlewala can choose one of the following options:
1. Replace after shipment collection - Doodlewala has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it)
2. Refund after shipment collection - Doodlewala has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding)
3. Refund without shipment collection - Doodlewala has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back)
4. Replace without shipment collection - Doodlewala has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back)
5. On certain select days as specified by Doodlewala (such as EOSS) separate policies may be applicable.
In the event Doodlewala accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer as cash or Doodlewala Money
Further for returns being made by Buyer to Doodlewala of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
Should be included
Clothing and Footwear
Should be "New & Unworn" (other than for trial)
Beauty, Health & Personal Care
Should be "New & Unopened"
Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
Should be "New" and returned with original packaging
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from Doodlewala.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by Doodlewala.
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. Doodlewala can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
Doodlewala needs to raise the replacement request within 14 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us, the following steps shall be followed:
1. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
* Shipping was damaged
* Item was defective
* Item(s) were missing
* Wrong item sent
3. In case Doodlewala accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to Doodlewala and only after return of the product, Doodlewala shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case Doodlewala doesn't have the product at all, Doodlewala can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by Doodlewala.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of Doodlewala.
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Doodlewala. Doodlewala encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Doodlewala will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Doodlewala policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Doodlewala does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Doodlewala System - Doodlewala allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Doodlewala system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Doodlewala will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Doodlewala's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Doodlewala Users. Doodlewala Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Doodlewala - Doodlewala prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Doodlewala Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for Buyers.
Doodlewala policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on Our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
* Limits on account privileges
* Account suspension
* Cancellation of listings
* Loss of special status
Doodlewala does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Doodlewala assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Doodlewala do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Doodlewala does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.